[LAST REVISED: 6 OCTOBER 2019]
The term of use is an agreement between you, referred from herein as the “USER” and NIOC Exchange OÜ. By clicking on “I Agree”, it will be deemed that the “User” has read understood and accepted all the terms and conditions and will abide by the same.
In case you do not agree with the terms as mentioned you will not be able to access our website and our services.
Please be aware that due to the dynamism in the market there could be a huge risk involved in trading or holding Digital Currencies as only 100+ countries have been regulated.
- THE USER’S RIGHTS, RESPONSIBILITIES, AND WARRANTIES
- The user agrees to comply with all the applicable laws and regulations related to the use of the Services.
- The user agrees to constantly analyse his/her account and including but not limited to the balance matters.
- The user should inform NIOC Exchange OÜ about any unauthorized use of his/her account or password.
- The user agrees to not use our services to execute criminal activities including money laundering, illegal gambling operations, malicious hacking, financing terrorist organizations, etc.
- The user will be responsible for any damages caused due to the liability actions brought against NIOC Exchange OÜ due to the infringement of any third-party rights or violation of applicable laws.
- Users are responsible for determining whether the transactions they complete are appropriate for them based on their goals, and financial status.
- All payment gateways linked to your account including bank accounts, debit, and credit cards, etc. should be named after the account holder.
- Users shouldn’t engage in market manipulation activities of any kind including, but not limited to front-running, spoofing, wash trading, layering, quote stuffing, and churning.
NIOC Exchange OÜ has the sole right and discretion to change the terms at any time, any such changes will be updated in the terms and conditions page with version control and date, the said changes will come into play with immediate effect.
- ELIGIBILITY TO AVAIL OUR SERVICES
Users should be at least 18 years or above. Should abide by the law of the country from where the user is accessing the site or using our service. The user ensures that any transaction carried out do not violate the rights of any third party or applicable rules and regulations.
- SERVICES PROVIDED
We provide service wherein users can transact with other users using Cryptocurrencies and Fiat. We are just a platform assisting the buyers or sellers to trade once the user has registered with NIOC Exchange OÜ. We are neither a buyer nor a seller.
We are not liable for any losses dues to any misinterpretation by the user or due to perceptions of the user which has resulted in a loss. Please be well aware that there are risks involved in digital trading and hence we request you to be cautious & judicious when trading.
- ACCOUNT REGISTRATION
Users are required to register to open a NIOC Exchange OÜ account to use our services. To Register
Once you provide all the relevant data, you confirm that there is no misappropriation in any of the data provided by you and is correct, true and accurate. By providing the data you give us the authority to verify the veracity of the data. If we find any discrepancy in the same NIOC Exchange OÜ has the right to terminate all your services and you will be solely responsible for the loss incurred during the use of NIOC Exchange OÜ Services.
By Registering with NIOC Exchange OÜ, you agree to give us complete authority to cross verify the veracity of the data which is your personal information provided by you either by NIOC Exchange OÜ or by using the service of a third party such as Credit Reference & Fraud Prevention or Crime Agencies and also that you have no objection in these agencies responding to our queries regarding your data.
- ACCOUNT SECURITY
At NIOC Exchange OÜ, we endeavor to ensure the safety of your funds that you have entrusted with us, which will be done diligently from our end.
It equally becomes the responsibility of the user to ensure that you do not share sensitive information like your username and password to anyone, as NIOC Exchange OÜ cannot be held responsible for any losses incurred due to unauthorized use of your account credentials either by sharing it with someone or not logging out from your account or trading on behalf of another person.
- SERVICE USAGE
If we come across any act which includes copying, sharing intellectual property with anyone or any such act with regards to data fudging or data pilferage. Your account will be terminated with immediate effect and relevant authorities will be informed.
When you use NIOC Exchange OÜ services you are by default bound by Regulations, Laws, and Guidelines of NIOC Exchange OÜ.
You will ensure that you will in no way engage in market manipulation, engage in non-legal activities of any sort viz. Money Laundering, Hacking, Spoofing or Layering.
- TRADING FEES
On successful verification and account creation, you can start trading. At NIOC Exchange OÜ, we will strive to ensure that the trading fees are the most competitive, based on the dynamism of the market.
NIOC Exchange OÜ will not be held responsible for delay in the processing of payments due to factors such as no network, latency in the network or due to our site related technical downtime.
- INDEMNITY CLAUSE
- TERMINATION OF REGISTRATION
The user may terminate the account following the settlement of all pending transactions.
NIOC Exchange OÜ will terminate the account if any illegal activity is noticed and will inform the concerned officials
NIOC Exchange OÜ has the right to terminate the account if there is no activity for a period of 6 months or more. The user agrees to the fact that NIOC is not liable to either them or any third party for such terminations.
- THE USER’S RIGHTS, RESPONSIBILITIES, AND WARRANTIES
- Account: Account registered by the user on NIOC Exchange OÜ Website
- Cryptocurrency: An online digital tradeable asset
- Order: Users offer on NIOC Exchange OÜ Website to either buy or sell Cryptocurrencies
- Buyer: User who makes an order to buy Cryptocurrencies on NIOC Exchange OÜ Website
- Seller: User who submits an Order to sell Cryptocurrencies on NIOC Exchange OÜ Website
- Trading Fees: Fees to be paid to NIOC Exchange OÜ for each transaction completed.
- Fiat Currency: Legal Currency of a nation, backed by the government issuing it.
- Withdrawal: Transfer of funds from NIOC Exchange OÜ Account to users Bank Account